Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Frustrated English Major

So, how many times have I read and watched "Jane Eyre"? But I am an Eyre junkie, and was up 'til way past midnight watching the second half of the "Masterpiece Theatre" version. Thanks, Moira, for taping it for me! I slept badly, waking often from lustful dreams of getting laid by Mr. Rochester. I don't remember if I called him "Sir". Well, totally forgivable - Rochester was HOT. Thank God he wasn't played by Colin Firth, or I would still be tormented. Those serious, tight-lipped English types really turn me on.

2 comments:

Weber said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love your first post. It's totally spicey.

Anonymous said...

Let's here it for those 40-ish, tolerably over-weight Polish/Scotch/Irish mixed guys with tongues born to please! :)