Monday, June 25, 2007

Geeze! Not So Loud!

We all went to the Utah Arts Festival yesterday afternoon.

Peggy and Terry had a great time, looking blank and holding my purse while I did projects with the kids.

Thanks SO MUCH to Knickerbockers for the hard work you put into this event every year. I would like to request, though, that security volunteers that are a little more discreet in the future. The guy who looked through my tote bag said, loudly, "No problem! Water, water, water, and an ABBA CD!" Whoa! I have no idea how that got in there!

8 comments:

Amrita said...

I like Abba too

Anonymous said...

HEY! That CD wasn't the COASTER from your road trip was it???? JUST KIDDING! LOL!

Weber said...

Glad you had a good time. We always have so much fun. Hopefully when I not quite so sleep deprived, I'll tell some Arts Fest stories. It's like my alternate lifestyle. We are just a bunch of "carnies".

Weber said...

And about the Abba CD. It shouldn't be so embarrasing since "Mamma Mia" became such a big hit.

Kate said...

I'm just glad the ABBA CD didn't get left at the condo in exchange for the coaster. I'll bet they would not have sent it back. By the way, crime has its price. That damn coaster cost me about $4.50 in postage.

I like ABBA, but this is a private "like". I will practice my disco moves in the kitchen to ABBA, but I would never...play it at the office, for example.

Anonymous said...

Shoulda put that in your 8 random facts.... he...he....he....(OK. I like ABBA too, it's in my ipod)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! You've got an ABBA CD in your purse. :) At least it wasn't a...never mind. ;) Were Peggy and Terry horrified?

Rebecca said...

I had Abba on vinyl as a kid! Loved it, and still gets my toes tapping. Maybe I'll Limewire it to see what's out there....