Thursday, May 8, 2008

High Point, Low Point

Not much going on today, so I'll just play "High Point, Low Point".

If you want to play along, all you have to do is comment on the single best moment of your day (even if it's not that great) and the single worst moment (even though it's not that bad).

Stand back, everyone. This is harder than it looks.

High Point:
Finding a big bag of unclaimed potato chips hanging out on the staff room table.

Low point:
For most of the day, it felt like there was something in my eye, so I had to wear my geek-face glasses to work.

The thrills, the chills. My life is so amazing.

How about you? High point? Low Point?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

my high point: teaching Maku how to ride a bike :)

my low point: teaching Maku how to ride a bike using the break-your-back-holding-the-back-of-the-bikeseat method.

Lillian said...

High point: Got an email from a co-worker complimenting me on my detailed work. "I just wanted you to know you do an amazing job," she wrote.

Low point: Late for an appointment because I couldn't find my car keys. "I'll be there in 5 minutes", I told the guy I was meeting. "No problem," he said. "I'll just go out and get a sandwich or something." >.<

dive said...

High point: Waking up to a beautiful spring day in the low eighties.

Low point: Having to mow the stupid lawns in this stupid heat.

Amrita said...

Finding good bargains at the veggie market

Low point- need more paper work for a bank documnet...got turned away from a counter

happy Mother 's Day

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOM'S-DAY!!!!!


John :)

~ L said...

I blogged my high & low point.

:)

suesun said...

Great idea..... can I steal it?

High point: playing a pick up baseball game across the street from our house in the park with a gaggle of boys who had never really played the game before.

Low point: folding laundry.

suesun said...

P.S. Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!

cinnibonbon said...

Hope you had a nice Mother's day.

Low point. It took me 2 hours to travel 13 miles to work this morning. Traffic, downed trees, stalled cars and just over all bad weather.

High point. That was 2 hours less I had to stay at work..LOL

Rebecca said...

Today, Tuesday the 13th of May, 2:48 pm:

High point: Going into Whole Foods and realizing that it is the beginning of cheap strawberries season!!

Low point: this headache that just cropped up :(

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.