Monday, November 3, 2008

Candy Stats

Star Wars, Episode III 1/2, in which Obi Wan takes up baseball....

After watching the kids, I have come to the decision that EATING the Halloween candy is not really the point. Acquisition is the goal, rather than consumption. As soon as Nate got his loot in the door, he dumped it all out on the table so he could count and sort it.
Sara carried the covetousness a step further. I found her in the office, where her dad was helping her set up an Excel spreadsheet and pie chart to monitor candy percentages. Tootsie Rolls won: 19 pieces, for a 29% share of total assets.

6 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

LOL...Ohh these kids are too smart!!! A spreadsheet?...LOL

Reminds of me when my kid was 5 yrs old and she emailed me her x-mas list with hyerlinks!!!!
You got to love them..

Have a good one.

Erin said...

The Jedi costume turned out GREAT! I only wish we would have excel when I was kid... granted my dad always stole my candy so I would have gotten really frustrated when things didn't add up.

Amrita said...

Very much like kids

Coco said...

yay Sara and Nate look so fun!!!

The World According To Me said...

Costumes look great.

Candy bar pie charts, wow. I used to just eat them.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! From pirate coat thingy to Jedi knight. The bat wings...was that an umbrella? Amazing. :)