Friday, February 11, 2011

A New Stage

Ranting! Now, my ranting fluency level is very high. So much verbiage to howl at the moon! I love to rant about politics! About education! About the environment! About beef! About Burma! About immigration! It's so fun.

Ranting in solitude to the mirror about what an idiot I am? Alone in the house, pacing the sunporch? While making Nathan's bed? Hands clamped on either side of the laptop? Declaring my anger at myself to the contents of the deep freeze? Ah, yes. The frozen marinara knows how to keep its secrets.

To a fly on the wall, I'm sure I am hilarious. Does it help? No. I really only like to rant for amusement.

2 comments:

anantadharma said...

It's not fair that someone who brings so much enjoyment to us all should have to be sad. I hope you feel better soon!

Katherine said...

Yep, that marinara always gets an earful.

Cheer up. I just had a rant on my blog. And I opened up the comment section again (though it's moderated).