Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SHAZAM!

Wow. OK, I'm back. Got my super-suit back from the cleaners. I know, I know... What happened to sad? It's very strange. I have no idea. I suspect it may come back later. But today? I blasted around the track on my run; I am totally organized; I am looking forward to my incredibly busy day.

I feel very calm, very positive. I am not mad at all. I don't get mad. But I am...focused.

Now, off to direct my formidable superpowers at my day. And just in case anyone thinks that I am efficiency personified, let me confess that I have forgotten my lunch and my supper. But I used to do that before I was a selfish, unlovable, bad woman, wife and mother. I have always been a lousy food-rememberer. There are some pseudo Oreos here, but they are beyond even what I can eat. Rancid filling. I looked for the expiration date out of curiosity. Can't find one, although the package does assert that these Austin-brand cookies have been around since 1932.

5 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Lol..... Can see the headlines now------ I hope you didn't take a bite.

Kate said...

@Cinnibonbon: I ate a package and a half. Then I just couldn't take it any more.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...

Dear Anonymous-

I am so sorry to have to remove your comment. It was so kind. I am beginning to think that I may have a local blog-stalker, though. It's making me a little uneasy. I would love to see more of your comments, but with a name attached, even if it's just a first name. It would make me feel better.

Anonymous said...

No problem, and my first name happens to be Kate :-)