Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Five Fine Moments

Here's my new collection: fine moments. You can add to my collection by thinking of five fine moments from your day today and posting them in the "Comments" section.

1. Hail beating on the carport roof at work today made me smile.

2. I did observation and feedback for one of the teachers on our staff today, and was impressed by the quality of her work.

3. One of my colleagues was selling scarves knitted by her mother. I bought one that matched my eyes.

4. There was a little square of dark chocolate mint waiting for me when I got home from work.

5. My son has declared that he plans to be either a professional soccer player or a teller at America First Credit Union when he grows up.

3 comments:

Lillian said...

1.Finally found a program that will let me copy these fitness DVDs. Thank God and my friend Tyler who told me which program to use.

2. New haircut! Short, but I still like it.

3. Interviewed for the newspaper as if I were an actual expert on something: chickens!

4. Ate one each of Samoas and Tagalongs, and two each of Thin Mints and Trefoils. That can count as lunch, right?

5. Actually enjoying folding laundry because it's peaceful for a few minutes and I can listen to MY music while I do it. Yay!

(I like your Five Fine Moments idea. Have to try and remember to do it myself more often.)

The World According To Me said...

Good post!

Mine:
1. Waking up and realising it's Saturday and I can go back to sleep.
2.Receiving a text from my friend to say how great it was to see me last night.
3. Putting my jeans on and realising they are no longer tight for me!
4. Watching my fav TV programme, Come Dine With Me, whilst eating mushroom soup.
5. A special somone texting me to say they can't wait to see me again.

Amrita said...

can 't think of any Kate...that 's awful