Saturday, May 5, 2007

Victoria's &*(^&%*# Secret

Preparations are required before a visit to Victoria's Secret. I wear my favorite jeans, boots, shirt. I've been working out. I can do this.

As I walk through the mall, I catch sight of myself in the plate glass and think, "Cute! You look great!" The sales associates there are very helpful, too, informing me that I'm a "B". "But I was an 'A' the last time I came in..." "Nope. 'B'". OK, the tape measure never lies.

Then I go into the changing room, and I swear that in a matter of moments, I have gained 30 pounds. How does that happen? Anyway, I spend $$$$ and bring home my acquisitions in a bag the size of a pocket handkerchief. Then I go running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And if that doesn't do the trick, you can always try that Peruvian Frog Juice.

-John