Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bedroom toys

Thanks, Sue Sun, for this very funny quiz, which addresses the whole "Eliot-Spitzer-Paid-What?!?" issue.

I had to take the quiz twice in order to provide an honest answer about my body type; but I mean, really! When the choices are: "eggplant, apple, bunch of grapes (???), carrot..."? Uh, none of those... Yesterday, I went for "upside down pear", then realized that, given the roundness of my backside and the flatness of my chest, I'm a right side up pear. Thorough as always, I went back to change it this morning, but my next best choice was... "eggplant". Eggplant?! Awww, c'mon. That cut $15 off my rate!

Several of us at the office took the quiz, and guess who got the highest rate-quote? Our sweet, innocent Mormon colleague, Emilie. She laughed at me and pointed out that she has youth on her side (I have to admit that I topped out the age-chart). She also thinks that this may be one instance in which a Masters Degree is not an asset.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am worth $1,040 in bed! Hilarious. All I have to do is put out like 5 times a month to do better than I'm doing now. Once a week, basically. Hmmm.......

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!!

I want to be the 22yo, tribal- tatooed Saskwatch with the 9"....

oh, never mind. :)



Anonymously, John

Lulubelle B said...

Wow - $1,071. Who'da thunk it?

Anonymous said...

that is A LOT ofmoney...i wouldnt pass it by....! LOL

dive said...

Wow! I rate $1,224 an hour!
Perhaps there's more to being a saggy old man than I realised.

Gypsy Jane said...

Now if I could just get some hunk to PAY me that kind of money!