Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Really Glad I'm Not Eight Anymore

It's been a while since Sara has mentioned her romantic rivals, B. and O. I was happy; I thought they had decided she has cooties. But the saga continues. O. was the favorite, but he's on his way out. I was hanging out in the bathroom with Sara tonight, sitting on the bathroom floor, visiting with her while she had her shower.

"Mom? Are warts contagious?"
(Uh-oh. I'm really not too sure. ARE they?) "Uh... Nah, I don't think so."
"Oh. Well, O. keeps chasing me around, trying to touch me with his wart."
"Oh, for Pete's sake. Tell him to grow up. Tell him that you're not afraid of his stupid wart."
"But I AM afraid of it!"

So, the flags are not flying high for O.

B. on the other hand, is in recovery mode.

I guess, according to what she told me today, that he was being mean. "Did you know that B. told Katie to tell Kaitlyn to tell Mo to tell C.J. that I suck?"
"Really! What for?"
"I dunno."

She got out of the shower and dried off, then went into her room and came back. She had a silver key-fob with a gold-colored dolphin that read "Aloha! Hawaii!" on it, and a note: "I want you to have this it is a way of saying sorry fore all that I have done."

Hmmm... He seems to be getting a clue.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Really cute and the gift too. Maybe you can tell your grandkids these stories.