Sunday, June 6, 2010

All Packed

Very late. Just a quick post. Off to San Francisco tomorrow for a conference on using data to make decisions about adult education program management. Are we excited yet? It's called "Diving Deep into Data". For three looooooong days. But, I have never been to San Francisco!

Before I travel, I always make a list of how I hope it will be. Or think it might be. Or whatever.

  1. The hotel will be a groovy "boutique" hotel downtown, and I will be able to walk to the piers.
  2. I will get to eat in Chinatown.
  3. I will take some awesome pictures with my new camera (which I am transporting in my hot little hands the whole way. I almost bought it a seat of its own.)
  4. I will find a place down by the Bay to go running. Or maybe I can get up to the Presidio, if I have enough time.
  5. I will get a chance to pester the Utah Director of Adult Education about policies that drive me crazy that I think she ought to change. This is how I drive her NUTS when we travel together. It's a hobby...
  6. I will find and purchase San Francisco-themed salt and pepper shakers (Si broke the handle on our pepper grinder the other night. It was only 16 years old...)

Gotta go to bed!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Wow! Will you really be able to accomplish all this??

Kate said...

Pffft! In a pig's eye!