Wednesday, June 9, 2010

'Kay. I'm Full


Chinatown.


After crunching numbers for nine solid hours, this was the only "bar graph" I was interested in looking at. Mine is second from the left. Obviously, I have the best retention.
Found a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant with the BEST damn Chinese I have ever eaten and a ton of attitude as well. People crammed in there any which way. I ordered Bao Bin Pork, and Mu Shu Chicken appeared. She set it down on the table and no one claimed it, since no one had ordered it. She came back in a minute:
This for you.
No. Not mine.
She went away and came back a few minutes later.
This for you.
I ordered the pork.
No. You eat this.
Well, I ordered pork, but I like chicken...
Good. You order this. Eat this.
It was good. I'm so STUFFED! I have to say that I am tired of food. And I am tired of data. But I am not tired of San Francisco.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Looks like great fun. Have a great time.