Friday, November 30, 2007

And Seven More Things

Super Hero tagged me back after I tagged him, so I'll do "Seven Things" again; but this time, it's "Seven Things I Encountered When Reaching into Nathan's Nightstand Drawer". I was able to sneak into his room while he was engrossed in a video and give it a bit of a sorting out. The drawer closes again, now. The first seven things I found were:

1. a handful of twigs;
2. a big rock ( of course);
3. a plastic lei;
4. a photo album in which he cherishes all his photos of ceilings and people's feet;
5. a place mat he made for Thanksgiving, out of strips of paper, now liberally daubed with gravy and cranberry sauce;
6. a plastic turtle;
7. and one of those cheap, foam-rubber visors that are held on by a stretchy spring.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

another great 'seven things'!
Maku had fun trying on those foam visors at the craft store the other day.

Amrita said...

oh he didn 't have rubber snake or spider in there.

Maria said...

He has everything he needs to survive a night in the forest, yes?

Trysha said...

You sure you weren't looking in my kids drawers?