Friday, July 20, 2007

Big Excitement at the Dentist

Personally, I find it less than thrilling to go to the dentist. But with the bright light...the chair that goes up and down...the groovy camera that photographs your teeth...the tickly tooth polisher...Nathan likes it. He likes it a lot; he spent most of today's visit grasping his crotch. Always on the lookout for potential accidents, I asked at one point whether he needed to go potty. Contemptuous, he replied, "No, Mom! I'm holding my wiener for excitement! Can't you tell?" He then demonstrated a slightly tighter, more imperative grip. "When I grab it like THIS, I need to go potty." Well, now I know.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh my God!!! That is hilarious. Thanks for the giggle :)

Lillian said...

Bwahahahaha! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

hee hee

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate. Don't worry, it's completely normal. I do the same thing. ;)

Epimenides said...

Yeah! It's a dude thing! lol :D

Donetta said...

What a little rascal! Funny!

Rebecca said...

AT the DENTIST, David!?!?!? lol

Anonymous said...

david, epi
why doesn't that SURPRISE me?

Unknown said...

too cute ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, yeah guys, I wrote a post some time in May (can't link to it, damned spammers) called I Bled Today (I think) and at the end of the post I think I admitted to having a dental dominatrix fantasy. :) I mean, what guy doesn't think a chick with a tooth drill and forceps is super-hot?

Kate said...

Hmmm... Nope, David. I think you may be in the MINORITY there! Not like THAT ever happens.

Jessica Oakley said...

That Nate-dog is such a hoot!